I can’t believe this day is finally here!
Let’s just practice. Lisa Thiele, author of “Living Gluten-Free With Style and Grace” eCookbook.
Yeah, I like it.
While I was writing the my story for the book and getting ready for the launch, I got this crazy lump in my throat. It was two three ago exactly when I ened up in the hospital (the first time), which is what eventually led me to become gluten-free. Although it was a scary time, I’m so thankful for what came out of that experience. For more, visit my sales page (top right) or for the complete story, which is rather long to include, you can read it in the ecookbook – purchase info. below.
You see what I did there? (wink wink)
Now here I am, three years later in perfect health (knock on wood) and going after the dream. Don’t read into that as if my life is perfect. It’s not, but happiness trumps it all, right?
I decided to write the ecookbook because –
- I’m incredibly passionate about the subject. It has changed my life. I live and breathe it everyday.
- It can be very overwhelming in the beginning of the lifestyle change and I wanted to create a positive guide for those looking for that support.
- I also wanted to create a quick resource for those who may not be gluten-free themselves, but need a reference for when they have guests or a family member who has dietary restrictions.
- I also believe that many people can benefit from a gluten-free diet – anyone who suffers from migraines, digestive issues, arthritis, ADD/ADHD, and more.
- My mission is to spread beauty to the world of gluten-free and this is just another vehicle to do that.
What I love about this is that all the recipes can be made for a mixed crowd of gluten-free and gluten-loving, and no one will know the difference. Since health is so important to me, most of the recipes also support a smaller waistline. We like that, don’t we?
Inside “Living Gluten-Free With Style and Grace” eCookbook –
- For those just embarking on the journey of gluten-free, this is a supportive and easy-to-follow guide to making it a positive experience. Even if you don’t consider yourself a cook, most, if not all the recipes are quick and easy.
- A total of 25 gluten-free recipes, everything from smoothies, salads, breakfast, mains and desserts.
- Most of the recipes are also dairy-free for those with dairy sensitivities or allergies.
- A few classic comfort meals, such as chicken noodle soup, lasagna and pasta, all prepared without gluten.
- 50+ tips for entertaining, dining out, traveling, grocery shopping and more!
- A list of safe & unsafe foods for a Gluten-Free diet. It can be confusing if you’re just getting started or cooking for an event and looking to include gluten-free options. This is a great reference.
- Items that are always in my pantry, plus a list of my favorite gluten-free products.
- Three sample meal plans – using the recipes from the ecookbook.
- Majority of the recipes are NEW, never been seen on the blog.
Here’s a peek into book and some of the recipes you can find –
A HUGE thank you to Heidi over at FoodieCrush for designing and building this book! She’s been so incredible throughout this process and so patient with me as I couldn’t make a decision to save my life at times. Also, my sister-in-law who jumped in to proof read at the last minute (errr… not one of my strengths). Thank you, thank you!
My family. Their amazing love and support throughout all my ups and downs with my health, business and now this e-cookbook. I shot almost all the photos while I was 7 months pregnant at my parents home. I needed all the help I could get from cooking, cleaning to taste testing. This honestly would not have happened if it weren’t for them.
My husband. I don’t even have the words to describe how grateful I am for his support. Thank you for allowing me to do what I love. You’re my everything, B!
My readers. I wouldn’t be here, doing what I love if it weren’t for you. Thank you for always coming back for more and bringing a little ray of light with you – brightens my day, always.
The blogging Community. An incredibly talented group of people, who motivate and teach me something new every day. I’m honored to be able to call several of them my friends. Thank you for being so awesome.
The e-cookbook can be downloaded for $7.99 for iPad/e-reader or as a PDF. I don’t have a Kindle version yet, but if you’re interested, let me know!
And the good news keeps on coming… Since it’s a big day over here, I want to find a way to thank you for all the support, so our friends at KitchenAid, is giving away a beautiful stand mixer to one lucky winner! Woohoo!!
Oh how I love my mixer. It’s an absolute must have in every kitchen.
Terms + conditions: This giveaway includes one KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Open to residents of the US, only.
If you’re interested in becoming an affiliate and earn money by selling on your site, please check out my Affiliate page.
April 17 2013