And to think I was big here… ha!
I’m now 21 weeks, a little late getting this up, I know and now twice the size – recent photo here.
What am I eating now?
- Tomato & Mozzarella Panini or Toasted Turkey Sandwiches <minus nitrates>, Gluten-free
- Fries and Vanilla Milkshakes
- Cheese + GF Crackers
- Greek yogurt with gf granola
- Iced tea, continued.
note: all my cravings seem to change weekly.
also note: we’re still unpacking our kitchen so we’ve been living off Whole Foods, New Seasons & Burgerville.
With the move, unpacking, traveling & not sleeping well, my energy is a bit low and require daily naps.
- Joint pain in my ankles & twitching in my legs.
- Not being able to eat all the foods I know are good for me. I’ve tried, I gag.
- Putting on a bra every day. Pains me to think what they’re going to be like at 40 weeks. Yes, I’ve heard, no need to remind me.
- All the movement and <gentle> kicks every time I sit down
- The immediate connection with other moms or pregnant women in passing
- Knowing this little GUY will be in my arms in just 19 weeks <writing this at 21 wks>
Previous baby bumps:
A HUGE thanks to Gem Photo for the beautiful documentation! She was so incredibly kind to offer her time and photograph my progression. Makes me sad that this was our last shoot before my big move to Portland. Much love to you!
June 21 2012