I’m a little behind. This is what I looked like at 12 weeks. Hot, uncomfortable, and finally starting to show.
I’m now 14 weeks I believe my belly is almost starting to catch up with my
gigantic boobs. I’ll be happy once that day comes.
This whole pregnancy thing is quite the experience. To be honest, from everything I do to how I think, it’s just about the complete opposite of how I use to be. I’m hardly on my computer, I’m present when watching movies, and I eat the foods my body is asking for, which are foods I would never have eaten. All that, I feel more at peace that I ever have. It seems this baby is already changing my life.
What am I eating?
- Chicken nuggets. Organic, gluten-free, & white meat. Thank you Whole Foods.
- GF Bagels and [laughing cow] cream cheese
- Quesadillas. Nothing fancy.
- Greek yogurt + fresh peaches
- Peanut or almond butter
- and drinking iced tea, but has to be iced. It’s my new coffee.
- Gummi Bears
- So Delicious <dairy-free> Ice cream and froyo, still.
- Chocolate chip cookies
note: all my cravings seem to change weekly.
It’s getting there. Finally able to go for walks without losing all the color in my face. Major progress.
- Morning sickness, still.
- To a stranger, I look more fat vs. pregnant.
- I got a breast reduction when I was 21 so having them back is mentally challenging.
- Not sleeping through the night.
- Daily naps
- My husband being so awesome and making me waffles on the weekend.
- Watching my belly grow. It’s so fascinating.
- Eating food I would never eat. We’re talking NEVER.
Previous: 10 week baby bump update
More pregnancy updates to come!!
Thanks to Gem Photo for the beautiful documentation!
May 6 2012