Introducing. . . a peak into my life and the relationship between the business of blogging [& business in general] and technology.
More information on Group Health Coaching, HERE. Level 1 is now open & begins May 15th!
ps. my personal disclaimer. . . I’m 3 months pregnant here, hence the large blouse…
Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 cans garbanzo beans [chickpeas], rinsed and drained
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olives – I used Kalamata
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Salt + pepper
- Feta cheese – optional
In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice and cumin.
In a large bowl, combine rinsed garbanzo beans, cucumber, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and garlic. Add dressing and toss to blend. Season with salt + pepper and add a crushed red pepper for a little spice. Serve and Enjoy!
Note: Recommend making salad 1 day in advance, cover and refrigerate.
*gluten-free *dairy-free – if you omit feta cheese
This post is brought to you in partnership with Intel(R), who are leaders in technology. Follow the conversation on Twitter #IntelAlwaysOn
Top Photo Credit: RockBridge
May 2 2012