Soooo. . . . I won’t be watching the Super Bowl.
I would, however . . . I’ll be filling my brain with the in’s and out’s of Photoshop at the Seattle BLOG SHOP!
Yup, can you say BEST. BIRTHDAY PRESENT. EVERRRR!?!
Anyways, back to football. Let’s save birthday chatter for Friday.
If you’re watching the big game, here’s a few other yummy [gluten-free] football friendly snacks. . .
- Healthy Chicken Nachos – Recipe
- Chicken or Turkey Chili – Recipe
- White Bean Stew – Recipe
- Sweet Potato Fries – Recipe
- Vegetables and hummus – Recipe
- Salsa and Guacamole with Corn Tortilla Chips
- Truffled Popcorn – Recipe
Here’s the recipe for the Black Bean, Corn and Avocado Salsa in Homemade Tortilla Cups, shared over at What’s Gaby Cooking. <above>
For more, check out Jessica’s list of 25 Super Bowl Recipes.
Tomorrow – Black Bean, Sweet Potato & Quinoa Chili!!
ps. This is a super easy way to make tortilla cups. For deeper bowls, use a mini cupcake pan
January 31 2012