This is me. Healthy. Happy. Living my passion.
I’m OVER THE MOON excited to finally share my new venture with you, something I’ve been working on for awhile now. I’ve partnered with an amazing woman, Lacy Young, a certified health coach and the two of us have joined forces to leading a series of GROUP HEALTH COACHING – beginning November 22nd!
If you want to hear it from me, you can. I made you a video.
Check out my Interview with Lacy Young HERE
You guys, we can FINALLY work together! Now, lets talk.
This is for ANY woman looking for a different relationship with food. You do not have to be gluten-free to join.
If you’re new/interested in gluten-free or recently diagnosed Celiac, this would be a great course for you! This is my specialty and will be there to support you every step of the way.
While tackling the food, you may also be ready to crank up the exercise. Done. Hello long distance workout buddy.
Need help or support making healthy choices this Holiday season? Done. We’re not letting the holiday buffet table take you down this year, nope. Nada.
Too busy & don’t have time? Girl, you can do this in your PJ’s, snuggled in your bed if you want. Sessions are held once every two weeks and it’s over the phone.
Benefit of group work? It’s interactive, there’s an amazing amount of support, and your soon-to-be-friends are there to hold you accountable.
More info below!
**Thriving Through the Holidays [Nov. 22-Jan 31st] – SOLD OUT**
**New Year, New YOU [Jan-May] – Registration opening soon!**
Who’s this for?
- Those wanting a different relationship with food: stop counting calories, understand your body, gain confidence in food choices, experience overall happiness in your life, set and accomplish goals, understand and reduce cravings, explore new foods.
- Women of all ages committed to their health and well being
- Women who are new or curious about exploring the naturally gluten-free lifestyle and those who want more energy by eliminating gluten from their diet.
*Bonus: You can do this in the comfort of your own home! Sessions are held via phone, once every two weeks for an hour.
What’s the benefit, you ask?? Lemme tell ya’
- Open up the possibilities for a new way of life and a new relationship with food.
- Sense of community to help support your goals and hold you accountable.
- Learn health benefits and how to prepare new foods.
- Learn from all the participants, collaboration and creativity.
Biggest question, how much? $299 for all this. . .
- Three months of consultancy and advocacy to help you achieve your goals.
- Healthy, easy and creative ways to make recipes.
- Gift box FULL of healthy swag & clever reminders in support of your path.
Questions? Email me [Lisa] With.Style.Grace @ gmail [dot] com
DOWNLOAD/PRINT FLIER HERE!
SIGN UP HERE:
*Photo credit: Meg Perotti
November 7 2011