. . . to power through.
The day, hour, date, whatever.
I drink coffee. a lot of coffee. Any day, any time, it’s what makes me happy.
A few tips for getting through:
- number one, coffee. good coffee, and a lot of it – for me, at least.
- crank up the happy, feel good music, the kind that makes you want to get up and dance.
- walk away from the computer [or the cookie] and go for a walk.
- buy yourself flowers. something pretty and bright.
- call your best friend. maybe it’s your mom, sister, brother, whatevs. call them.
- take a hot bath then cover your beautiful face with one of those attractive green facial masks.
- very important. pour yourself a glass of champagne & celebrate YOU. I swear it’s like happiness in a glass.
Happy day to you ~ xx
Image: Lisa Thiele | With Style and Grace
September 22 2011